MYINTOX Red "Leopard" Clutch
The Leopard can also be found at MYINTOX on these unique bright red pearl bags. With a love of detail, this bag has been hand finished with small glass beads, making each piece unique. The leopard's head has a particularly elaborate stylistic design. This clutch is not only practical, but simple to combine everything with and always an optical HIGHLIGHT. Store your wallet, mobile phone and everything else that is important to you in the lower-cut satin-lined interior. A small additional inner pocket adorns the label and offers you additional storage space for your business cards or lipstick. Wear the clutch elegantly with your evening outfit or turn it into a casual crossbody bag with the long elegant metal chain. This bag is perfect for every occasion and always having a loyal companion at your side.
- Outer material: high-quality glass beads
- Inside: satin lining, small inside pocket (business card size)
- Magnetic fastener
- Detachable shoulder strap: gold-colored metal chain
- Made in India
- Nachhaltige und faire Produktion
This article has been handmade with great attention to detail. Possible irregularities in the treatment, the embroideries or in the attached samples are to be led back to the handicraft production and no sign of defects. In order to guarantee the quality of the materials in the long run, we recommend to protect the article from light, humidity, strong cold and heat. Contact a specialized cleaning center for your product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Our products can be shipped within Germany, Europe and the USA. We only use DHL. The delivery time depends on the distance of the shipment. And local carriers also influence the delivery time. Usually the following times are given for shipping to different countries:
- Germany: 2-3 working days.
- Europe: 4-5 working days.
- USA via Air Mail: 4-working days.
- You can return all items free of charge within 14 days of delivery.
- The following information is intended to make the return process as easy as possible for you. Your statutory right of revocation, of which you will be informed here, exists completely independently of this and is in particular not linked to compliance with the returns process described below.